Schlotzhauer Consulting has been providing services since 1996 leveraging Sandra’s strength of translating technical concepts for a non-technical audience. Consulting clients have ranged from small Contract Research Organizations to Fortune 100 companies.
Sandra started her career as a statistician and programmer, and evolved into technical project management and process improvement.
Areas of Expertise
- Program and project management
- Cross-functional team leadership on global teams
- IT and pharmaceutical organizations
- SDLC, Six Sigma, and process improvement
- Identity management and digital signatures
Examples of Deliverables
- Project, communications, and change management plans with ongoing updates
- White papers, case studies, and SOPs
- Software manuals and training courses
- Custom videos for software marketing or training
Most projects have involved working on the boundaries between technical & non-technical groups and distilling IT for a business audience. Many projects have involved working with a compressed timeline for startup or improvement programs. She is fascinated by new technology, and enjoys working with programmers and building effective teams.
Sandra’s LinkedIn profile includes an overview resume, selected recommendations, as well as sample project summaries. Please feel free to send any questions via the Contact page.